Friday 15 October 2021

Christmas penguins

 It appears that I have been neglecting my blog in favour of FB and Instagram ..... Time to put that right!


I am sharing this with Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge 'Anything Goes'.

I have christened a set of new stamps from Creative Expressions, penguins shaped as baubles!  The images were stamped in Versafine Clair black, then coloured.  I masked off the central one to bring him to the front of the group.  The sentiments are from Papermania (possibly) and Visible Image.

The complete stamped image was then matted onto a Julie Hickey die, I didn't have any coloured cardstock with me, but I do really like the white on white :-)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 563 - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete