Tuesday 9 February 2021

Anniversary card - 100 day challenge

 



The 100 day challenge on Instagram has started early this year, as we all have time on our hands and a need for motivation!
Today I am sharing a card made for the current Retro Rubber challenge 151 - using a stamp more than a year old and the colours red, black, white and grey.  Not quite so easy as you might think!
The Indigo Blu heart stamp is one I found whilst re-organising my craft room (actually I found quite a lot of things, which will be putting in an appearance in due course!).  It is probably around 5 years old.  The sentiment is new, from Creative Stamps.  Both have been stamped / heat embossed in 'Red Geranium' by Wendy Vecchi, my favourite true red.
The paper is from a 6" paper pad I am trying to use up :-)
I have been having a play around with making differently shaped card blanks, this is one of them ...... it was a happy accident after my original intentions took a wrong turn and I had to salvage the make!
Now to save this until March ..... luckily DH does not read my blog or Instagram page :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! This is really clever! Great use of the colour scheme and I love that heart stamp. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning out the craft room - good on you - it always yields some unexpected finds! This heart stamp is a great one and that fancy lattice crossover is a real show stopper. Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete