Saturday 27 June 2020

Day 82: Mono-metallic Christmas card


Another day, another blog challenge!  This time I am sharing with Sparkles Christmas Challenge, who would like a card featuring bells.
I bought some paper pads from The Works recently, and this is one of them, called Metallic Mono.  Shades of black, white, silvery grey and gold, several papers are gold foiled, it is beautiful and will make many many cards, not only Christmas but I think it will do for masculine ones year round too.
I found this bell stamp, it's from 2005!! The sentiment is SU, as is the punch used to cut it out.  Both were heat embossed in gold.  The paper panel is die cut with a deckle edge die from Crealies, the plain black mat and the image are done with square dies from Tonic.  I inked round the sentiment tag rather than mat it.
See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. A very elegant Christmas card, lovely papers

    Thanks for joining in at Sparkles Christmas challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty bells, Wendy! Love your paper layers, too - I so enjoy a nice square card, especially as I'm so bad at them, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant card and thank you for adding the bell - thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete