Wednesday 15 July 2020

Day 100: Scrapbook layout


I have made it to the end of the 100 Day challenge!! At the start I didn't think I would be able to keep it up, so I am well pleased :-)  I have started and finished projects, made huge progress on UFO's and used stash I had never used before!
Today I have a scrapbook page to share.  The main paper is from Stamperia and the central panel is made from two sheets from a 6" paper pad (acid free, I did check!) from The Works.  The reverse of the 6" papers handily had journalling lines, so I used the trimmings to form the journalling bases.
The arrow circle and title were cut on the Silhouette.
There is also some stamping on this page, although the paper has quite a lot of grunginess, I just had to add a few more splats and drops!

1 comment:

  1. yayy well done you . I know i couldn't have done it!! Love your page - nice to have a special place xx

    ReplyDelete