Tuesday 9 March 2021

Silhouette blog challenge - birthday card - 100 days challenge

 


I am sharing this with the Countryview March challenge - Silhouettes.
Now I love silhouettes and haven't done any for a while, so there might be more entries to this challenge before the end of March!
The frame is cut on my Silhouette machine (seemed appropriate!), it had been in the 'assorted die cuts' box for a while.  I found a previously inked background and it cut nicely into two squares so you may see the other one soon :-)
The stamps are from Lavinia Stamps (cherry blossom) and Stampin Up (sentiment), over-stamped with Versafine Clair.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the silhouettes that you added, that delicate cherry blossom looks so pretty and elegant 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete