Thursday 23 April 2020

Day 12: Cybercrop challenge - use tags

This weekend I and many others were meant to be attending the ATDML Spring retreat, but this was cancelled due to the Covid-19 lockdown.  So the team organised a cybercrop, with classes and challenges!
All the challenges are to do with shapes.  This first one is to use tags.


The tag paper is from Stamperia, I had previously cut the circle out of it, using the other side.  So I matted the cut sheet onto a Bo Bunny paper, added some embossed kraft card, a paper strip and some die-cut pearl borders (Tattered Lace).  The cogs are Memory Box dies.  The photo is the view from the Rialto Bridge in Venice. 
Venice was going to become a bit of a theme for these challenges - the photos I had ordered online didn't turn up in time, so I dived into the box of previously printed ones - I have a LOT of Venice photos!!
See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment