Monday 27 April 2020

Day 21: Cybercrop challenge - use circles

This is my final layout for the ATDML cybercrop challenges.  My 7x5 photos finally arrived and amongst them was this one of the Technical University Library in Iasi, which Gary visited when to went to Romania.  It is an absolutely magnificent place.  In my 2019 album this page will go opposite a pocket page with more of the photos inside.


The large circle and the gears are Silhouette cut-files, the smaller circle set is die-cut, I don't know the brand.  The papers are my old favourite, 'Timepiece' from Bo Bunny - I have almost run out now, but still have scraps ..... :-)  The thing which held up completion was the title - I didn't want to just call it 'The Library', but a light bulb moment saved the day!
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment